We are seeking a part-time or full-time physiotherapist to join our team! New graduates, residents, and experienced physiotherapists are encouraged to apply.
PhysioFit Pembroke is an established physiotherapy practice, within the Lavallee Health Centre. It is ideally located between Pembroke and Petawawa, Ontario.
At the Lavallee Health Center, we have a unique multidisciplinary team that includes dieticians, nutritionists, naturopaths, massage therapists, occupational therapists, psychotherapists, and social workers. We thrive on the ability to discuss patient caseloads and collaborate on treatment plans.
We promote quality care by providing one on one treatment for each patient. We have private treatment rooms, as well as a small open area for exercise. Our patient population demographic varies. We treat all age groups including both geriatric and pediatric. We treat primarily orthopaedic and sports related injuries. A small percentage of our caseloads include WSIB and MVA. We also have an interest in women’s health.
Our current therapists possess varied skills including but not limited to manual therapy, dry needling, pelvic floor therapy, and post concussion treatment. We believe in a work-life balance and we encourage and support life long learning.
Compensation will be competitive and percentage based.
- Dynamic, self-directed, and community oriented.
- Possess a keen interest in the treatment of orthopaedics and sports injuries.
- Demonstrate an interest in continuing education.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate ability to build collaborative and therapeutic interpersonal relationships.
- Must be a registered physiotherapist or resident in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
- Must carry professional liability insurance coverage.
- Open to develop and enhance physiotherapy skills in an adaptable, multi-disciplinary setting with other health care professionals.