Registration fee: $140/person, limited spots available. Go to "Register Here" to purchase your tickets.
What’s included in your registration:
* Two informative, relevant presentations by Dr. Rachel (see descriptions below)
* Samples of some of Dr. Rachel’s favourite products
* Lunch and a fun food demo by Paula Bashford, RHN
* Tea blending workshop
* An opportunity to ask the experts your questions
Date and location: February 23rd at the Lavallee Centre, from 10am-3pm
What you will learn:
1) The delicate hormonal balance: Estrogen, progesterone, and how to identify whether your hormones are in balance
· What is a hormone?
· The 3 most common hormonal imbalances
· What can I do to get my hormones back in balance?
2) All about your cycle: What's normal? What isn't? Understanding your body and learning about natural solutions for PMS, irregular cycles, and painful periods
· How do I track my cycle? What are the best apps?
· What is a normal cycle?
· Natural alternatives to the pill for addressing PMS, irregular cycles, and painful periods
3) Tea blending workshop
· Which teas are beneficial for my health?
· What do medicinal teas taste like?
· Pick out your favourite to take home