Registration fee: $140/person, limited spots available
What’s included in your registration:
- Four informative, relevant presentations (see descriptions below)
- Samples of Dr. Rachel’s favourite products for balancing hormones, mood and digestion
- Demos and samples of tasty, healthy treats by Paula Bashford, RHN
- An opportunity to ask the expert your questions
Saturday mornings, 10-11:30am
Dates: January 19, February 2, February 23, March 16
- The delicate hormonal balance: Estrogen, progesterone, and how to identify whether your hormones are in balance
- What is a hormone?
- The 3 most common hormonal imbalances
- What can I do to get my hormones back in balance?
- All about your cycle: What's normal? What isn't? Understanding your body and learning about natural solutions for PMS, irregular cycles, and painful periods
- How do I track my cycle? What are the best apps?
- What is a normal cycle?
- Natural alternatives to the pill for addressing PMS, irregular cycles, and painful periods
- Natural beauty, from the inside out: Learn about the skin and key nutrients and lifestyle practices that lead to glowing skin
- What are the top 3 nutrients for naturally glowing skin?
- Do-it-yourself skin care with ingredients from your kitchen cupboard
- The role of inflammation, stress, and the gut in skin health
- Healthy gut, healthy you: All about digestion and how to overcome common digestive complaints such as gas, bloating, constipation, and diarrhea to feel better and function better
- Digestion 101
- Rachel’s top 3 tests for identifying the root cause of digestive complaints
- What are the best foods and supplements for improving digestion?